- A versatile power tool: The S Pen with Bluetooth functionality lets you write, draw and control many important features using intuitive gestures
- Brilliant down to the last pixel: The almost bezel-free 6.3″ Infinity-O display with Dynamic AMOLED technology and HDR10+ guarantees detailed images with true-to-life colours.1
- The photo studio in your pocket: The multi-camera system with 16 MP ultra-wide-angle lens, 12 MP wide-angle lens, 12 MP telephoto lens and 10 MP selfie camera transforms videos and snapshots into epic moments – day or night.
- Laptop-class memory and performance: 8 GB of RAM for intelligent multitasking and 256 GB of internal storage for plenty of movies, photos, music and documents.2
- Plenty of power for those long days: With its powerful 3,500 mAh battery and intelligent battery management, the Note10+ lasts all day – even if it gets late.3
- A touch of strong security: The ultrasonic fingerprint scanner integrated into the display protects your data from unauthorised access.
Discover the first Galaxy Note available in two sizes, including a more compact form factor. Experience a hyper-fast smartphone that sets virtually no limits to your creativity. With which you can work and have lots of fun at the same time. That can keep up with your pace and last as long as you can. Whether you use your Galaxy Note10 for work, as a game console or as a video studio: the intelligent S Pen serves as a creative baton that lets you control the most important features using gestures. Likewise, the camera allows you to take professional-looking footage. With its versatility and impressive performance, this power phone turns the street into your desk, the park into a photo studio and the lobby into a meeting room. So that you can live and work whenever and wherever you want. The Galaxy Note10. Disclaimer: 1Measured diagonally, Galaxy Note10’s screen size is 6.3″ as a full rectangle. The actual viewable screen area is lower due to the rounded corners and front camera hole. 2Actual usable storage space may vary by user, model, colour or country, and may change after software updates. 3The mAh figures refer to the typical battery capacity value determined under laboratory conditions. The (minimum) capacity determined according to the relevant IEC 61960 standard is a lower value. Actual battery life may vary based on network environment, user behaviour and other factors. 4Fast Wireless Charging 2.0 is only available for smartphones and accessories that support at least 10 watts of wireless charging power. Actual battery life may vary based on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. The Wireless Charger requires a power connection. Please use the original Samsung charger and charger cable supplied with the device. The extended-life battery is only available on Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ models with LTE. All figures refer to estimated values based on typical user profiles and were independently calculated by Strategy Analytics from July 1-25, 2019 in the USA and the UK using the pre-release versions SM N970 and SM N975. Actual battery life may vary based on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.